Please select a location below and you will be directed to our online booking site:
- Pitt Meadows (@105-10996 Barnston View Road, Pitt Meadows)
- Port Moody (@ 86 Kyle St, Port Moody, V3H 0J2)
How to Cancel Your Appointment
There are two options to cancel your upcoming appointment.
- Click the home button on the top of the page
- On the right hand side of the page there will be a section labeled “My Appointments” which they should scroll to
- Click underneath “My Appointments” where it says “View Upcoming”
- To the right of each upcoming appointments on that list, there is a gray X they can click to cancel!
- Once they click that grey X they will have to select “OK” to confirm and cancel via a popup window.
- Now when they view that upcoming appointments section, the appointment will list in red that it has been cancelled and list the cancellation date.
- Click on the tab on the far right of the page labeled “My Account”
- Click on the tabs below that that says “Appointments”
- This will take them to a page that shows all of their appointments, both upcoming and past
- They can find the appointment they would like to cancel within that list
- Once found, the appointment will have a grey X and the word “Cancel” on the far right side of the same line that they can click to cancel
- Once they click that cancel option they will have to select “OK” to confirm and cancel via a popup window
- Now that same page will automatically update and the appointment will list that it has been cancelled and list the cancellation date.
Refresh Cancellation Policy
Refresh Evolution has a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. Should you not notify us of your cancellation within 24 hours of your appointment you will either have one of your pre-paid sessions removed or be charged $25, which ever is least.